Welcome to PiCaM
… the project that develops critical global learning in the teaching and learning of mathematics
- Wonder at the mysteries of magic squares
- Design a mathematical logo for your classroom learning community
- Are all our maps upside down?
- How mathematical games and crafts support us create spaces to be together?
- Find out how mathematics can open spaces for being together
- Can mathematics cause harm?
- Jump in mathematical patterns
- How mathematics help us read crisis? How could we make it work for solidarity?
- Make mathematics meaningful
- Equip learners with knowledge about global and intercultural issues and with the capacities for respectful interaction with people from backgrounds of all kinds
- Connect with other European teachers and their learners through e-twinning
The focus of the project is 10-12 year olds and their teachers.
PiCaM is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.